Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Year's RE-Evaluation

I think two months into the New Year is a good time to re-evaluate those New Year's GOALS (not resolutions) and see if we've taken one single step towards achieving any of them. Oh sure, they are easy to write down, talk about with your loved ones, make charts for and even PowerPoint presentations..LOL.. but that's not considered the first step. I challenge all of you (including myself) to take a look at all the things you planned on "shifting" in your life in 2009 and think about the road map you need to follow to get there but most importantly what steps have you taken thus far- 2010 is around the corner, trust me when I tell you that! Remember at the end of the year you are the one responsible for how much of your personal ladder you've climbed..
Live Life, Love hard, Laugh Harder
Shay

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work." Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment