Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Importance of Finding Yourself...


Hello WOW Family-


How are things? It has been a little bit but trust me, it has been for great reasons! How is everyone? What's new? What's old? What's happening? We all know how much I love updates right?? :-)


So, one day I called my mentor and my sister (Thanks TDM and LKD) because I started to feel the anxieties of being over worked and very tired and truly having no balance. Have you ever felt like when you laid down at the end of the night your mind couldn't get silent? For a few weeks I have been working and running non-stop with The Dames Group LLC, events, personal family issues and conferences. I neglected the most important person in the equation- ME..That Saturday afternoon I could no longer hold up and before I exploded I made sure to seek guidance (something I truly suggest if my situation mirrors your situation)..


Now, what's the solution to this? Well, for me I took time away to truly find myself. Not only was it necessary for me, but certainly necessary for the productivity of my company- The Dames Group LLC (shameless plug #2..lol)- all jokes aside.. how many times have you felt at whits end and felt there was no solution in site? OR, felt like you needed to make life changing decisions but couldn't quiet your mind to think about them. Honestly, it is so important to balance your life and work before you get to a point beyond control. Always take necessary time to reflect on your future aspirations and place things in perspective. It certainly isn't always easy- but anything too easy isn't worth all of the hassle. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither could your life's works be... Remember, in order to find yourself.. you must play hide and seek........ALONE...


Live, Love, Life

Shaneiree

No comments:

Post a Comment