Monday, October 26, 2009

Power of Words...

Now, the other day some of you may have received an e-mail from me entitled “The Tongue Can Be Your Worst Enemy” – ok, get your minds out that gutter :-) .. But I had some folks respond back to me and ask me if I thought the words in the e-mail where true. My answer.. OF COURSE… Without a question I believe in the power of WORDS. You’d be surprised how many times we can talk our way out of things- negatively that is.. And not even realize it. If you guys only knew how many times I’ve said things to pep my self up! Because it was absolutely NECESSARY!! If you aren’t your main cheerleader- then who will be? My point is, it is important for you to believe in yourself, have faith in your abilities and FOLLOW THROUGH!! But the first step is speaking your goals aloud- we sing in the shower why can’t we talk in the shower J . Words are a powerful thing; make sure you take the time to appreciate that power by remembering they can have a positive or negative affect on you- but it all depends on YOU!

Love Ya!
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment