Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stop Limiting Yourself....

So, remember when I was talking about life’s challenges? I am greatly please that a great number of you related to that- see I’m not alone :-) .. Now, seriously part of the reason I can write the words is because I know in some way it may help one or two of you.. NOW, I did get some folks saying to me that I want to do this but…… OR I can’t because my pockets are……… OR I’m just BROKE!!.. I dislike those words.. Believe me when I say I KNOW when your pockets are not right, they just aren’t right. BUT if you think broke, you will be; if you say you can’t you won’t; if you keep making excuses you will never go anywhere. Part of being successful is never limiting your mind to thinking that you can only achieve greatness with money. Like I mentioned you are the one who holds the keys to your happiness. Once you limit your thinking you limit your abilities and your mind! Wake up folks "Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that." - Norman Vincent Peale

Love Ya
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment