Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What's Your Reputation?

Ok, so now I want to talk to you about reputations.. What’s your reputation? Are you known to your friends as a mean person, the one they can depend on, the lazy one, or the go-getter?. Ummm, your reputation is more important whether you know it or not.. Think about when you are in the store and you purchase a Pepsi over a Coke ( or vice versa, Hey I’m a Pepsi girl..LOL) it is because of course the taste but also because of the reputation that brand has built over the years. I’ve just recently realized I have a reputation for knowing a lot of people (ok, I didn’t just realize that..LOL..). Whenever someone ask me about something, I am always the one that says “ I have someone that can help you with that” ..LOL.. I Love to network, I think it’s one of the most valuable things one can do to build great notoriety with a diverse group of people- especially if you do what you say, and say what you mean. Remember that building one’s character does wonders for building one’s reputation..

Love Ya Shay

A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold... -Proverbs 22 verse 1

No comments:

Post a Comment