Monday, November 9, 2009

With Whom Are You Attaching Your Future

Hello All-

How is everyone? What's new? I can only hope everyone's week was as good as mine. Still working through some personal kinks, but I see my future in full color and it seems promising- How about you?

Soo, one day last week I attended a Career Fair hosted by Philly.com and it was in the moment of walking the very empty room that my next career shift wouldn't be one of settlement.. This along with a recent shift in my personal life, I have been thinking more and more about my future and how my professional shifts will marry with my personal shifts.. I have noticed so many people miss an opportunity to merge the two and never fully having the best of both worlds- has that ever been you? Where is the happy medium between the two? Are you attaching yourself to a toxic future or one of life and what does that mean to you? Have you ever thought about it? Make sure to take the time to map out your future and make sure that you have attached yourself professionally and personally to people who are helpful and not toxic to your future. Remember, life is about living and never settling so life, love, laugh..

Peace and Light
Shaneiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment